The Most effective way
Everyone’s body is different, so it’s no surprise that oversimplified macro calculators and one-size-fits-all approaches often result in failed weight loss attempts or weight loss stalls. Dr. Martha Palley offers a more advanced and comprehensive approach to determining your best, unique keto nutrition plan.
If you're struggling to
Break a stall
Lose weight quickly
Know whom to trust
Get into ketosis
Feel confident about your macros
a metabolic analysis and individualized macro plan is the way to go.
The keto landscape is overwhelming and confusing.
- Recommendations for everything from eating 7g of carbs to 50g of carbs per day
- Conflicting information about whether you have to count calories in order to lose weight
- Confusion about why people “stall” and what to do about it
- No consensus on whether you should count net carbs or total carbs
- Confusing recommendations about the amount of protein you should eat
- Disagreement about what foods are keto-friendly
- No clarity about whether or not to eat dairy
- Disagreement about whether it’s okay to use artificial sweeteners
Keto Intelligence is based in science, not anecdote.
You'll Get definitive recommendations, supported by data.
Your metabolic profile is unique;
no one else shares it.
That means that your macronutrient requirements are also unique. Getting to and maintaining weight-loss in ketosis looks different for everyone. If you’re experiencing a stall, can’t achieve ketosis, or are in ketosis but are not losing weight, it’s probably because your macros aren’t balanced correctly for your metabolic profile.
It’s also important to take your lifestyle demands and goals into account. Success doesn’t look the same for everyone. A customized macro plan can
- Help you lose weight as quickly as possible while supporting your good health
- Help you end a stall
- Give you clear guidance on which foods will work for you
- Help you manage cravings
Why your macro plan
Needs to be as unique as you are
The process of identifying your ideal macronutrient balance, food choices, and caloric intake can not be reduced to a few numbers. Your body is unique and complex. To identify the ketogenic diet that optimizes your healthy weight loss, you have to take your metabolic profile and lifestyle demands into account.
Your metabolic profile is influenced by many factors, including
- Your unique insulin system
- Your genetics
- Your current way of eating
- Your personal diet history
- Your neurological profile
- Your current health, including blood metrics, current diagnoses, or physical limitations
- Your current level of activity
as well as your weight, body fat percentage, height and age.
Dr. Martha Palley's
is the only Macro Program built specifically for you.
- It takes into account nearly 500 data points when determining what macro balance is right for you--thats more than ten times as much information as one-size-fits-all macro calculators and keto plans.
- Dr. Martha Palley knows that everyone's insulin system is different. Her program analyzes your unique insulin system to make macro recommendations that are right for your fast, healthy weight loss.
- Cookie-cutter macro calculators just offer a starting recommendation for your macros. Martha's Keto Intelligence program takes you through a series of adjustments to make sure that your macros are in the best possible balance for weight loss.
- Everyone's body changes over time; what is right for you when you start keto may not be right as you continue through your keto journey. Keto Intelligence recognizes these changes and gives you the information and tools you need to be 100% confident that you're eating to the best macros for your body right now... not yesterday.
If you're not happy with Keto Intelligence, we'll give you a full refund--no questions asked.
"This is the way I’m going to keep the weight off forever. I don’t want to go back to the way I was before; this is too good to let go of. ...I have recommended this so many times already. People are so curious: ‘How did you do this?’ So I tell them about Martha’s program. I want to talk about it. I want them to experience what I have and experience the success.”
-Geri S., Tulsa, OK
“Following Martha’s advice was the single best thing I’ve ever done for my health.
"I have more energy now. My triglycerides are about half of what they used to be and my HDL—that’s good cholesterol—is up 50%, while my total cholesterol is actually down. I have reduced my blood pressure medicine and my blood pressure has gone down from 145/95 to about 110/74. I don’t have joint pain from my cholesterol meds because I’m not on them any more.
“I went in for a treadmill stress test and my heart rate was so good that the nurse commented that I must be taking my beta blockers. The cardiologist spoke up and said, “Actually, she’s off her beta blockers now. That’s just her!”
-Denise S., Girard, KS
About the Customized analysis and macro program
Everyone’s body is different, so it’s no surprise that oversimplified macro calculators and one-size-fits-all approaches often result in failed weight loss attempts or weight loss stalls. We’re offering a more advanced and comprehensive approach to determining your best, unique keto nutrition plan.
HOW IT WORKS:
Our adaptive platform uses a system of detailed surveys to learn more about you in order to create a custom keto macro plan designed for your body. As you move through the program, you'll receive a series of updated macro recommendations based on your responses to ongoing questions about your unique physiology, history, and genetics, as well as your keto successes and challenges.
The program can be completed in as little as four weeks. Once completed, you’ll receive a detailed keto analysis, including the final numbers for your unique, customized macros, a comprehensive report on your metabolic profile, information about your personal insulin sensitivity, a helpful analysis of your eating habits, and individualized resources to help you achieve or sustain ketosis in the future.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
At the beginning of the program, you’ll complete a 100-point intake questionnaire about your personal diet history, family, lifestyle, current eating habits, goals, and health. Within 24 hours of completing this first step, you will receive our preliminary recommendation for your individualized starting macros, along with helpful tips and information on how to make your ketogenic way of eating as effective as possible.
Each week, you will continue to complete detailed assessments as our program learns more and more about your habits, lifestyle challenges, metabolic profile, and goals. After you’ve completed each assessment, you’ll receive an updated recommendation for your individualized macros and more tips and info to help you thrive and enjoy your keto lifestyle.
After completing the intake and subsequent three assessments, you’ll receive your thorough report with final recommendations for your individualized macros, details about your metabolic profile, and guidance about what that means for sustaining ketosis and weight-loss for the long term.
About Dr. Martha Palley
Martha is an expert in the science of human behavior and habit-setting, as well as the neurology and physiology of weight gain and loss. She holds a Ph.D. in microbiology, an MS in nutrition, and has more than forty years of experience in research data analysis and interpretation. She has spent the last ten years studying the keto diet and its effects on women.
Martha also has her own weight-loss journey.
For years, she tried diet after diet, yo-yoing up and down between 150 lbs in her early twenties--“a little chubby,” as one boyfriend called her--and more than 300 lbs in her late forties--unable to walk around the block.
Food controlled her. She tried diet after diet, fighting tooth and nail against cravings that left her feeling desperate, miserable, and ashamed.
She'd see her friends and colleagues and think, ‘are all these thin people that much stronger than I am? Is their fight to be healthy as hard as mine? Are they just better at fighting?’ It didn’t add up.
She began to pay more attention to the messages from her body. She realized the story was way more complicated than the “count calories, eat less, move more" mantra that is so prevalent in the mainstream approach to weight-loss. Applying the research and data analysis skills she acquired from her education, scientific background, and years in data analytics, she began to explore the existing scientific research on weight-loss and conduct some anecdotal research of her own.
Patterns began to emerge in Martha's research. It became clear that the path to success lay in adopting a ketogenic way of eating, along with developing a system of strategies to create new, sustainable habits that transformed her life. Using a ketogenic eating program that she developed based on her extensive research, Martha finally lost more than 170 lbs and has kept it off for more than 12 years.
In 2012, Martha left her job as the Director of Corporate Analytics at a major US corporation to pursue ketogenic and habit-setting research full-time. She spends most of her time staying up-to-date on the latest scientific research on nutrition and developing new tools for achieving permanent weight loss and lifestyle change, but also loves hiking, exploring new ideas and places, and cheering on the Kansas City Royals.
Let's keep in touch
Sign up to get information on new programs, tools, and resources for women who want to make a permanent change to healthy eating.
- Tutorial on meal planning for a ketogenic way of eating
- Fuel Shift: The beginners guide to managing cravings and staying on plan when starting a ketogenic way of eating